We are excited to announce the arrival of our new mobile van which allows us to bring the clinic to you!
You now have the comfort and convenience of at-home care coupled with access to our full-service hospital if your pet needs further diagnostics, x-rays, surgery, etc. We know how tough it can be when your furry friend reaches advanced age or has a terminal condition, so we want to do what we can to make this easier on you and your beloved pet. Whether your pet is young or old, our mobile unit opens up many opportunities for you to conveniently get the same quality care for your pet that you are used to at our West Ashley location.
Services Mobile Van Provides
- Hospice house calls: Learn more about our hospice care services.
- Sick pet house calls: This allows the pet to remain comfortable in their home, as well as reduces the risk of exposure to other sick animals.
- Behavioral assessments and training tips: The mobile van allows us to come to see your pet in its home environment, which is incredibly important. This is a great way to help a puppy become a well-rounded adult.
- Transportation of pet to and from our hospital for surgeries or emergencies, if you are unavailable
- Charitable purposes, such as Happy's Porch transports
- Therapeutic laser treatments for pain management
- In-home euthanasia: This experience is such an emotional time, and many find great comfort being surrounded by their loved ones in their own home.
Interested in Mobile Services?
Simply contact our office to set up your pet's first home visit. One of our team members will be happy to help you create a custom at-home care plan specific to your pet's condition and location, after speaking with your Veterinarian. We look forward to this new service, and hope you find great value in it!